Still the best on-the-go notes app, clean and simple. Syncs instantly across devices, light/dark themes, always fast.
After a short hiatus, Simplenote is actively being developed again! We’ve been busy cleaning up the user interface, bringing old code up to date behind the scenes, and fixing some long-standing bugs. Check out the recent release notes below.
- Added search sorting by date created, date modified, and alphabetically with search history and suggestions.
- Added a resizable note widget to view a note and open it in the app from the home screen.
- Added an option to the Theme setting to follow the system day/night mode.
- Updated dark theme with darker colors for less eye fatigue and better battery life.
- Fixed multiple bugs with cursors for notes with checklists, syncing for deleting tags and emptying trash, and networking causing interface slowness.
Full Release Notes for Android
- Added a sync indicator to show changes that haven’t yet been sent out to synchronize with the server and other devices.
View original post 558 more words